Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
You are obliged to read these Terms & Conditions carefully.
You confirm that You fully understand and acknowledge following statements:
Adult Material Viewing
- You swear or affirm, under penalty of Perjury, that You are of legal age in Your province, state or locality. You will not permit any persons under the legal age in Your province, state or locality to view or access in any way any materials found on this Website(s) unless they have reached the Age Of Majority
- You understand that by accessing this Website(s), You will be exposed to materials that may include but are not limited to visual images, photos, videos, comments, links, files, texts, posts, reposts, scripts, audio sounds, software, and descriptions of a sexually oriented and frankly erotic nature, portrayals of nudity, and sexual acts
- You affirm that You are not offended by such materials, and that such materials are legal in Your community or in the community where from You are viewing it
- You certify that You wish to view, hear, and access such materials voluntarily, and You choose to do so because You want to view/read/hear or otherwise access such materials for your own enjoyment, information or entertainment. Your choice is a manifestation of Your interest in such matters
- You are completely familiar with the standards held in Your community, and the material You expect to access in this Website(s) fall within these standards. In Your experience, the average adult in Your community accepts the consumption of such materials by willing adults in circumstances such as this, which offer reasonable insulation from the materials for minors, and unwilling adults. Adults in Your community will accept the standards displayed within this Website(s), and will not find any of the material patently offensive
- By entering and / or registering to the website You are subjecting Yourself to the jurisdiction of Luxembourg
- These Terms & Conditions are legally binding agreement between You and Us
- Terms & Conditions might be revised and altered by Us at any given time in sole discretion and You fully support Our legal right to do so
- We reserve the right to revise and modify these Terms & Conditions in sole discretion without any previous notice to You or without Your permission to do so
- Terms & Conditions enter info force from the moment You remain at the Website or You remain its Member after the Terms & Conditions have been modified and published
- Revised and modified versions of this Agreement will be published on Our Website and will, but do not have to include Last Update Date. Therefore, We strongly advise You to frequently check and read these Terms & Conditions and review the Last Update Date in order to detect if any of Your legal and user rights and obligations have been altered. If You continue to use the Website after the Terms & Conditions have been altered, it is considered that You fully agree with its modifications
- Terms & Conditions apply to all Users, Visitors, Content Contributors and the Members of the Website
- All Your actions at the Website are regulated by these Terms & Conditions
- Use of the Terms & Conditions is entirely at Your own risk
- Terms & Conditions cover all public and non-public parts of the Website
General Use of the Website
- You will access, enter, browse and use the Website solely for Your personal use
- You will never use the Website or any of its Content for the commercial purposes unless You have obtained Our previous legal authorization and written permission to do so
- You will never use the Website or none of its Content in any illegal manner
- You will never use the Website or none of its Content for any illegal purposes
- You will never, including but not limited to, upload, use, publish, implement, install, launch or activate any automated system, automated indexer, or any programs similar in actions such as but not limited to “robots”, “spiders”, “offline readers”, “scrapers”, “quad suckers”, and “crawlers” that might collect, harvest, copy, cache, archive, or misuse any part of the Website such as Content, any personal information, communication systems, or other services and functionalities of the Website
- You will not upload, distribute, transmit or post any material or any other computer code containing errors, spams, viruses and / or bugs which might and / or can interrupt, interfere, or cause any malfunction to the Website and its service, Website’s security, Website’s Content, and / or Website’s functionalities
- You will never use the Website or any of the Website’s Content for any commercial purposes excluding agreed commercial purposes such as advertising, sponsorships, and promotions that are agreed between You and Us; or Member Content uploaded according to the agreement between You and Us
- You are obliged to use the Website in accordance with all the applicable laws and regulations
- We reserve the right to terminate the Website at any time if We decide to do so
Your Use of the Website
- Content is created and published only for the Users and Members who have reached the Age Of Majority (minimum age of 18, at some countries minimum age of 21)
- Content contains sexually explicit material and should not be accessed by anyone who is not of legal age in their province, state or locality, by anyone who finds such material offensive in nature, or by anyone who simply does not wish to be exposed to such materials
- Some of the Content is accessible for free general viewing unless it is published under the restricted part of the Content accessible only to the Website Members
- Certain part of the Content has restricted access and requires Registration and payment of Membership Fee. Such Content can be and will remain accessible only to the Registered Members
- Visitors to the Website are hereby authorised to see the Content found on the Website. This license shall be granted for their private use only. All Visitors are provided for personal use and shall not be used for any commercial purposes or by any commercial entities without the express authorisation of Lilly Devine SA
- Commercial use of either the Website or any Content found within is strictly prohibited. No Content within the Website may be transferred to any other person or entity, whether commercial or non-commercial. In addition, materials may not be modified, or altered
- Content may not be displayed publicly, or used for any rental, sale, or display
- Authorisation shall extend to copyright, trademarks, or other proprietary notice. Lily Devine SA reserves the right to react if the terms of these Terms & Conditions are breached. In the case that the Terms & Conditions are breached, You will be required to immediately destroy any information or material printed, downloaded or otherwise copied from the website(s).
- As a registered Member You can upload Your Content to the Website (hereinafter Member Content)
- While uploading Member Content to the Website, You are fully responsible and solely liable for all the uploaded Member Content under Your account on this Website that encompasses but does not limit the materials such as visual images, photos, videos, comments, links, files, texts, posts, reposts, scripts, audio sounds, software, and descriptions of a sexually oriented and frankly erotic nature, portrayals of nudity, and sexual acts
- We cannot guarantee any confidentiality for the Content submitted and uploaded by You
- You are expected to hold all the intellectual and legal rights related to the Member Content published under Your Account
- You will not upload any Member Content for what You do not hold all necessary intellectual and legal rights and licenses either as a creator or owner, or as legal representative of the owner for what You have written authorisation
- You will hold written approval of all the performers and / or participants of the Member Content prior to its upload which clearly states that You are entitled for recording, copying, publishing, posting, reposting, sharing, downloading, uploading, transmitting, distributing and other related matters / actions of the Member Content
- You will hold written proof that all of the performers and participants of Member Content have reached the Age Of Majority and for who You will submit 2 Identification documents with photos and date of birth
- Member Content uploaded under Your account will be disseminated to the general public and will not be kept private
- The Member Content uploaded under Your Account can and will be archived, copied, published, posted, reposted, shared, downloaded, uploaded, transmitted, distributed and other related matters / actions by Us for commercial purposes
- We reserve all and exclusive rights to delete and destroy all the Member Content if We find that it is inappropriate, violent, and / or indecent, insulting in any way We conclude and define
- We reserve all and exclusive rights to delete and destroy all the Member Content if We decide that the Member Content breaches Terms & Conditions
- You understand that every Visitor and / or Member will have the access to Your Member Content and thereby visit, view, copy, publish, post, repost, share, download, upload, transmit, distribute and other related matters / actions
- Member Content can but does not have to be maintained by Us
- If We receive alleged copyright infringement notification that is submitted in accordance with DMCA, We will suspend Your Account and remove the Member Content until We investigate and resolve the issue
- You will not use the Website for the upload of any Member Content that might contain child pornography. If You, in any possible way, try to upload child pornography or any material related to it, You will be immediately and with no delay reported to the legal authorities and prosecuted accordingly
Registration & Membership
- To access restricted Content and features on the Website, You have to register and create Your Account
- During registration You will provide complete, accurate, true and current information about Yourself
- After the payment of Membership Fee We grant You the access to the restricted part of the Website
- You can cancel Your membership at any time You wish by sending us electronic mail
- After Membership cancellation issued by You, You will no longer have access to the restricted part of the Website
- You will never misrepresent or falsely represent Yourself as someone else
- You will create the USER ID (username and password) through which You will have the access to the restricted part of the Website
- By creating USER ID and paying Membership Fee, You will be considered as a Member
- Not under any circumstances You will not release, share, transfer or sell Your USER ID to any other person
- You are required to keep Your USER ID strictly confidential
- We will never provide Your password to anyone else for any reason. We will solely release password reset option to Members at the email address used when initially registering to the Website. If You, at any time, suspect of any theft or loss or unauthorised use of Your account, You must immediately notify Us otherwise You will remain fully responsible for any dysfunctions and improper use of the Website that might arise from such situations
- You allow us at all times the right to investigate and suspect any part of Your account and / or any other information You have provided if any reasonable doubt regarding Your account occurs
- You have been given time period and opportunity to check all the legal rules and regulations regarding the upload of Member Content and to be advise by legal expert and / or lawyer before being bound by these Terms & Conditions
At any time, and without cause, access to the Website may be terminated by Us, or by the Member upon notification of the other by electronic or conventional mail. When the Member requests the termination, credit fees are NOT refunded. It is the duty of the Member to ensure that the Member receives an email from the Website’s billing provider confirming the cancellation of the service. The cancellation process is not complete until the Member has received this email, and acted upon the instructions within it if applicable.
Termination of The Membership
We reserve Our right to terminate or suspend Your account and cancel Your Membership at any time:
- If We believe that You have breached any part of the Terms & Conditions
- If We suspect that Your actions at the Website are illegal
- If We are unable to identify, verify and authenticate information about You provided by You
- If We suspect and conclude that any provided information is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete or incurrent
- if We suspect that the Website has been used in unacceptable way that We do not tolerate in any manner
- if We decide to terminate the website and all of its encompassing services and features
We have every legal right to terminate the Website and We will not be held liable in any manner if We decide to do so
If Your Account is terminated or suspended:
- You will loose the access to the restricted part of the Website
- You will not try to regain the access to the Website’s restricted part by using the same or different personal information
Payment / Membership Fee
- Access to the restricted part of Website can be gained by paying fixed Membership Fee that is defined by Us and it is paid at the time of the initial credit purchase
- The Member is solely responsible for all fees incurred during the purchase
- Once a Member has accessed the site using the assigned User ID, credit validation fees become non-refundable
- Payments will be collected via one of the Website’s chosen billing providers
- Payments will be collected automatically upon the Membership expiration date unless Member has not cancelled the Membership prior to the Payment
Member will receive electronic receipt by email, sent within one hour of the credit being approved. It is the duty of the member to maintain this receipt for the duration of the credit. It will be required should any queries need to be addressed by the Website or its billing provider.
Our refund policy is simple, and applies under the following conditions:
- If We do not give you the access to the restricted area of the Website as We agreed at the moment You We collected Membership Fee
- We cannot guarantee for any of the functions of the Website
- We will always try to provide You the access to the Website but We cannot guarantee for its accessibility
- Website cannot guarantee for any of the functions, services and facilities of the Website and will not be held responsible if the Website is interrupted, unavailable or have any errors whatsoever
- We cannot be held responsible by these Terms & Conditions for any loss, damage, injury, harm, financial loss, and injunction, lost wages, pain and suffering, emotional distress, wrongful death, and/or contract damages, direct or indirect, that might be caused to You by dysfunction(s) or deficiency(s) of the Terms & Conditions or its operations
Names & Trademarks
All the trademarks, marks, logotypes, service names, names, graphs, pictures and /or other materials are the property of Lilly Devine Sa.
You agree that at any time You will not bookmark any page to the Website that will allow You to bypass the Terms & Conditions of the Website(s) upon visiting. If such a bookmark exists, said bookmark will constitute full agreement to said Terms & Conditions as well as to admission that Visitor is of legal Age Of Majority in their state, country or region.
Authorization of Use
Visitors and Members to the Website are hereby authorized to see the Content found on the Website. This license shall be granted for their private use only. All Visitors and Members are provided for personal use and shall not be used for any commercial purposes or by any commercial entities without the written authorisation of Lilly Devine SA.
Commercial use of either the Website or any Content found within is strictly prohibited. No Content within the Website may be transferred to any other person or entity, whether commercial or non-commercial. In addition, materials may not be modified, or altered. Content may not be displayed publicly, or used for any rental, sale, or display.
Authorisation shall extend to copyright, trademarks, or other proprietary notice. Lily Devine SA reserves the right to react if the terms of these Terms & Conditions are breached. In the case that the Terms & Conditions are breached, You will be required to immediately destroy any information or material printed, downloaded or otherwise copied from the website(s).
Sanction and Approval of Adult Material
Website is designed to be used and viewed solely by Visitors and Members who are of legal age in their province, state or locality, and who wish to access Content. Content available within this Website may include depictions that are visually graphic in nature and portrayals of nudity or sexual acts and should not be accessed be anyone who is not of legal age in their province, state or locality, by anyone who finds such material offensive in nature, or by anyone who simply does not wish to be exposed to such materials.
The Content published on the Website and all of its websites is subject to intellectual property rights. Content cannot be used for anything but personal use and cannot be taken, used, consumed, copied, produced, reproduced, shared for commercial use, scattered, seeded, published, sold, resold, derived, misused for any commercial or other reason otherwise than personal use.
Lilly Devine SA holds and reserves all rights to the Content.
Any and all Content You have posted on the Website is not in violation or infringing the privacy rights, copyrights, trademarks, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or proprietary rights of any person or entity.
If any provision of these Terms & Conditions shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any of Terms & Conditions is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid or enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
Lilly Devine SA will remain indemnified against and in respect of the full amount of all liabilities, claims, losses, expenses, costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis), damages, refunds and all other sums of whatever nature and of whatever description (collectively “liabilities”) which are suffered or incurred by Us or for which We become liable or responsible and which arise, from any cause whatsoever, out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions. For the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, the liabilities covered by this indemnity shall include (but are not limited to) those arising, directly or indirectly, from any breach of this Terms & Conditions and/or any other agreement between You and Us by You and/or any act(s) and/or default(s) of You and/or any person(s) provided or used (directly or indirectly) by You. For the avoidance of any doubt, this indemnity shall apply to any or all liabilities incurred or suffered by Us including those where there is no finding of negligence, breach of contract, breach of statutory duty or otherwise on Your part and the words “out of or in connection with this Terms & Conditions” shall be given the widest possible construction. This indemnity will survive and remain in full force and effect after the termination (for any reason) or expiry of Terms & Conditions.
Without prejudice to the above You shall also agree to indemnify and keep Us indemnified (including our directors, officers, employees and agents) from and against any and all liability, damages, fines, losses, claims (including all legal fees) expenses, costs and all other sums of whatever nature which We incur, suffer or become liable for as a result, directly or indirectly, of Your use of the System and /or any information or material uploaded by You on the Website(s) or otherwise provided or made available by You
All matters that might arise out of these Terms & Condition will be governed by Luxembourg Law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Luxembourg in relation to any dispute.